Carl Büttner GmbH & Co. KG, based in Bremen, is a renowned, well-established and modern shipping company with a long tradition. Since 1856, it ranks among the leading German tanker shipping companies engaged in the transportation of clean petroleum products, edible oils as well as chemicals.
Join us and become a member of our shore crew. For our office in Bremen we are looking for a part time (20 hours per week, starting immediately):
- Daily updating and maintaining of voyages in our voyage management system (Q88) according to vessels’ reports
- Laytime calculations as well as claims & invoice handling
- Monitoring operational fleet activities
- Performance reporting
- Direct communication with Vessels, Brokers, Charterers and Pool Operators
- Liaise closely with in-house departments
- Strive for continuous improvement of operational workflows and ensure a safe, optimal and cost- efficient operation
- Experienced in tanker operation and/ or claims handling is beneficial
- Knowledge of tanker charter parties (voyage & time charter)
- Fluent in English is a must and good understanding of any other language would be a great asset
- Strong analytical abilities and communication skills, an open mindset and commercial acumen
- Efficient and well – organized working skills as well as good know-how in using IT applications
Candidates who think and act maturely and are able to take responsibility will fit in well within our performance driven environment.
If we have aroused your interest in this varied position as a Voyage Analyst, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents with salary requirements and earliest possible starting date by e-mail to:
This job isn't exactly what you are looking for? Then feel free to take a look at other open positions on our career page.